Easy networking | Registration & Booking | 1:1 Meetings (Video Calls) | FAQ
Registration & Booking
- Add contact and organisation details as requested
- Compose your personal event schedule by adding presentations and workshops of your choice
- Those who are interested to manage 1:1 meetings MUST select at least one networking session
Interested in establishing new business contacts through 1:1 meetings? Please read more below.
2) Make yourself visible through an outstanding business profile
Take advantage of the opportunity and introduce your organisation or company by publishing a clear profile. The more details like organisation/company background, business offers and interests you provide, the more you will benefit from the conference matchmaking tool. Your co-operation profile is your online business card.
- Explain the product/project/technology/expertise you are offering or looking for
- Specify the type of partner you are looking for
- Published profiles will be extensively promoted by the organizers of the event
- High-quality profiles are visited 50 to 100 times before, during and even after the event
- A meaningful profile will generate significantly more meeting requests
3) How to manage bilateral meetings?
The booking of meetings opens a few weeks before the event or after a certain number of participants have registered. You will be notified by an e-mail alert once booking has opened.
- Browse the list of attendees or check the marketplace profiles
- Use the optional filters to easily find the ones aligned with your goals
- Send meeting requests to those companies/persons you want to meet
- Adding a short reason why you are interested in a meeting will increase the acceptance
- Usually meeting requests must be confirmed by the recipients to be scheduled
- Typically, date and time of a meeting is scheduled by the person accepting the meeting request considering the mutual availability.
- Check every incoming meeting request and accept or refuse if not appropriate. It is a matter of politeness to let the requester know if you are interested in a meeting or not.
SOME PARTICIPANTS CAN’T BE BOOKED. WHY?
Participants available for meeting requests are indicated by a green button “Available”, otherwise:
- You may not have registered for 1:1 meetings
please make yourself available for 1:1 networking session via Agenda / Event Agenda (or “My Attendance” for events still using an old version)
- Please sign-up for some further networking session via Agenda / Event Agenda
4) Short before and during the event
SHORT BEFORE THE EVENT
- You can view date/time of your meetings via the Menu “Meetings” at any time
- Check all your pending meeting requests and consider accepting or decline
- Download the "b2match" Mobile App (iOS/Android) to
* get access to your meeting schedule on your mobile phone
* be informed about last-minute changes (bookings, cancellations)
* manage additional meetings during the event (send/receive/confirm requests)
DURING THE EVENT
- Check again the latest version of your meeting schedule through the platform. Due to last minute changes it might have changed slightly.
- RESPECT the other participants' time and show up to all your meetings.
- If an unforeseen circumstance arises and you will not attend a meeting, please cancel your meetings through the platform. This way, the other participant will be notified.