Workshop: EIT Manufacturing - Data Sharing / GAIA-X – what's in it for SMEs?
Learn more about the GAIA-X project, its objectives, structures and best practices from partners.
EIT Manufacturing is an Innovation Community within the European Institute of Innovation & Technology (EIT) – that connects the leading manufacturing actors in Europe.
How you benefit
Get the latest information on this European initiative and find out how your company or start up can benefit.
What you can expect
Presentation and Round Table with individual Q&A
- GAIA-X The Driver for Innovation in Europe
- Round Table "What's in for SMEs and Start Ups”
Who will inspire you
- Andreas Weiss, Head of Digital Business Models @eco Association of the Internet Industry Germany
- Johannes Hunschofsky, Managing Director @ EIT Manufacturing East
- Harald Loos, Head of Corporate Technology @ Siemens AG Austria
- Roland Sommer, Managing Director @ Plattform I4.0 Österreich
- Alexander Sztatecsny, COO & Managing Partner @ tributech