Have you missed a session or simply want to revisit the engaging presentations of #SWDays21? Here you have the opportunity to do so!
- Day 1 - 10.05.
- Day 2 - 11.05.
- Day 3 - 12.05.
11.05. - morning session - 09:30 - 11:00
- Security (not publishable)
- Digital Humanism - AI and Ethics
- Conversational Technologies
11.05. - early afternoon session - 13:15 - 14:45
- You can't patent software! Or can you?
- LinkedIn - Myths, best practices and impact creation
- The impact of software in the hardware industry
11.05. - late afternoon session - 15:00 - 16:30
- Finding developers, managing HR (not publishable)
- European Language Grid
11.05. - evening session - 16:45 - 18:15
- International Funding Opportunities for Tech Companies
- The secrets for successful corporate-startup-cooperation
- Machine Vision and Advanced Analytics: solutions for a zero defect manufacturing
12.05. - morning session 1 - 09:30 - 10:20
- UX - The return on Experience (not publishable)
- Make European software great (again)
12.05. - morning session 2 - 10:30 - 11:20
- The future of digital Business are IoT-Services based on Data
- Eureka Call for international AI R&D&I Projects
- 5G - the future is now
- High Performance Computing
12.05. - morning session 3 - 11:30 - 12:20
- EIT Urban Mobility: digital solutions for more liveable urban spaces
- EIT Manufacturing - Data Sharing / GAIA-X – what's in it for SMEs? (not publishable)
- EIT Raw Materials - Does IT need raw materials? – a journey to the beginning
- Gamechanger e-Sports – a new level of opportunities for SME's