Workshop: EIT Urban Mobility - digital solutions for more liveable urban spaces
Today’s model of urban mobility is not sustainable. EIT Urban Mobility, an initiative of the European Institute of Innovation and Technology, proposes innovative solutions to solve together the mobility challenges facing our cities. Join us to know the digital solutions proposed by our partners!
How you benefit:
Cities, universities, industry and start-ups throughout Europe come together in EIT Urban Mobility activities to accelerate the transition to more liveable urban spaces. Would you like to be part of our community? Find out how this works and some of our innovative solutions!
What you can expect:
The workshop will cover the following topics:
- EIT Urban Mobility: who we are, programmes, types of partners, examples of projects
- Urban mobility strategy and digital solutions in two smart cities: Munich and Vienna
- Example of a digital-business start-up supported by EIT Urban Mobility
Who will inspire you:
- Eloy Gómez Girón, Engagement and Events Manager @ EIT Urban Mobility Innovation Hub Central
- Melanie Grötsch, Transport planner – research coordinator @ City of Munich
- Dominik Karall, Head of IT-Management & -Services @ Wiener Linien
- Thibault Castagne, CEO @ Vianova